Mac Integration Basics 10.13
Duration : 4 Hours
Course Fee : 7,500/-
This Mac Integration Basics 10.13 course is designed to provide students with easy Mac integration knowledge. Organizations are increasingly integrating Mac computers into Windows or other standards-based network environments. This course provides step-by-step instructions for a successful integration.
Upon completion of the Mac Integration Basics 10.13 course, students will be able to:
- Integrate a Mac into a Windows network environment.
- Configure a Mac to work with Active Directory.
- Take advantage of network services, file sharing, printing, instant messaging, email, calendars, and contacts.
- Provide security at the user, local-networking, and remote-networking levels.
- Migrate data from a Windows computer to a Mac.
- Back up data.
- Run Windows programs on a Mac.
macOS Support Essentials 10.13
This macOS Support Essentials 10.13 course is designed to provide students with a 21 hours course that describes the best ways to support macOS High Sierra users. The course....Read more